Any COVID restrictions for Wolves games?

Talk about the Chicago Wolves, the AHL, and other hockey in general here. Not hockey? Head outside to The Great Outdoors.

Note: The old message board is officially dead. They took away the old version of PHP, meaning it won't run, and I didn't have enough time to try to upgrade to the new version. You will need to re-register to post!
CreedFeed

Any COVID restrictions for Wolves games?

Post by CreedFeed »

Just curious if there’s any COVID restrictions for Wolves games? Must you wear masks or show proof of vaccination? I didn’t see anything on the Wolves website.

wolvesfan

Re: Any COVID restrictions for Wolves games?

Post by wolvesfan »

Afik you have to wear masks indoors unless you're eating or drinking due to the Illinois mask mandate.

Wollvesfan86

Post by Wollvesfan86 »

From what I have seen at other events at the AA, masks are required, but it only seemed to be enforced at entry.

Wollvesfan86

Post by Wollvesfan86 »

CreedFeed wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:40 pm
Just curious if there’s any COVID restrictions for Wolves games? Must you wear masks or show proof of vaccination? I didn’t see anything on the Wolves website.
If I remember correctly you are an Admirals fan. I have been looking for the same info for milwaukee, are they doing anything?. I also heard that the main parking lot across from the panther arena is closed for the season, do you know anything about that?

CreedFeed

Post by CreedFeed »

Wollvesfan86 wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:58 pm
If I remember correctly you are an Admirals fan. I have been looking for the same info for milwaukee, are they doing anything?. I also heard that the main parking lot across from the panther arena is closed for the season, do you know anything about that?
Yup, Admirals fan here :) Milwaukee has no current COVID restrictions. No required masks or proof of vax / negative test. It may change if the city forces them to, but so far no requirements.

And yes, the surface parking lot next to the Wisconsin Center, across the street from the Panther Arena is being demolished to build an addition to the Wisconsin Center. There's a surface lot a couple blocks past that or a parking garage kitty corner from the arena - it's attached to the Hyatt hotel. This is where most season ticket holders park as the team provides a "parking package" for us. https://isaacsparking.com/

Wollvesfan86

Post by Wollvesfan86 »

Thanks for the info.

Wollvesfan86

Post by Wollvesfan86 »

Also, I was at the Wolves game last night. I can confirm that masks are required to get in, but I didn't see any type of enforcement after that. I'd say about 2/3 of people weren't wearing them.

CreedFeed

Post by CreedFeed »

Forgot to mention - if anyone is coming to Milwaukee this coming Friday for the game, you should also know new policies at the UWM Panther arena. The concessions are all cashless. They also instituted a new bag policy...

This event is NO BAGS. Exceptions include a 6″ x 4″ x 1″ wristlet, medical bag or diaper bag, all of which will be searched.

https://uwmilwaukeepantherarena.com/eve ... wolves-12/

Wollvesfan86

Post by Wollvesfan86 »

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately i Can't make it this Friday as I originally wanted to, but I do plan on getting up there sometime this season.