UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena

Talk about the Chicago Wolves, the AHL, and other hockey in general here. Not hockey? Head outside to The Great Outdoors.

Note: The old message board is officially dead. They took away the old version of PHP, meaning it won't run, and I didn't have enough time to try to upgrade to the new version. You will need to re-register to post!
NemechekFan_87

UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena

Post by NemechekFan_87 »

Ever been to the Panther Arena? The arena is visually stunning. The seats are spacious and comfy. The fans are nice (for now) and the concession stand has an array of food selections. I like the Cheese curds as well

Any wolves fans been there as well, would like to go there once they allow fans as well

Would like to add photos but its wierd to do so.

Wollvesfan86

Re: UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena

Post by Wollvesfan86 »

Are you serious? I have been there, not bad, but definately nothing "stunning" about it.

NemechekFan_87

Post by NemechekFan_87 »

Wollvesfan86 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:58 pm
Are you serious? I have been there, not bad, but definately nothing "stunning" about it.
The seats is what made it stunning, the banners not so much.

Nonetheless, the All state arena is cramped asf

Wollvesfan86

Post by Wollvesfan86 »

I admit that the allstate is not great, but if you are that impressed with the panther arena, you must not have been to many arenas. Not trying to pick a fight or anything. Both are very old arenas that have had a semi recent facelift, not bad, but not great in my opinion. I have been ti better and worse

wolves01

Post by wolves01 »

Saw Green Day there during the American Idiot tour. Good concert venue. I'm also old enough to say I saw the Bulls (Reggie Theus era) play the Bucks when it was the Mecca. Good arena in the day, but it's the 21st century.