2021 Season

Talk about the Chicago Wolves, the AHL, and other hockey in general here. Not hockey? Head outside to The Great Outdoors.

Note: The old message board is officially dead. They took away the old version of PHP, meaning it won't run, and I didn't have enough time to try to upgrade to the new version. You will need to re-register to post!
Wollvesfan86

Re: 2021 Season

Post by Wollvesfan86 »

Oh my, I mistakenly thought that the icehogs were owned by the hawks, sorry we aren't all perfect like you. Sorry for asking fans in a forum if they know about the schedule, even though that is EXACTLY what a fan forum is for, fans connecting and sharing info. I'm not going to bother the wolves with every fucking question. You are a straight up ass hole, and wanna be internet tough guy, probibly timid as a mouse in reality. Do you understand that you are detrimental to this forum? People have left because you are a prick, and they dont want to deal with you. I'm done with you, I'm not even going to bother reading any more of the drivel that you type. I am here to have respectful conversations with other fans, not argue with a simple minded fool.

Wollvesfan86

Post by Wollvesfan86 »

Lol, deleting posts after the fact....

Mike

Post by Mike »

Well the Wolves broke a team record with the best start in team history. Should this team record be with an asterisks since it is a combined team? I think the Wolves have 6 first round picks on their team. Plus they will not be playing a normal AHL schedule, just a few chosen teams.

Just wonder what people thought.

Wollvesfan86

Post by Wollvesfan86 »

I'm enjoying the domination. But, definately an asterisk season.

wolfkeeper
Site Admin

Post by wolfkeeper »

Not the first time a single AHL team has two NHL team's prospects.

Enjoy the ride!

Mike

Post by Mike »

wolfkeeper wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:24 am
Not the first time a single AHL team has two NHL team's prospects.

Enjoy the ride!
That is true but to the extent that the wolves have going on now?

Yes I am enjoying the ride.

Mike

Post by Mike »

The Wolves seem to have a lot of postponements from Covid protocol.

wolves01

Post by wolves01 »

Mike wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:23 am
I have to say, I'm completely disinterested in this season. Part of it stems from the lack of in-person games. Other parts are horrible home game broadcasts and complete lack of knowledge of who is on the team. Wondering how others feel about this year?

Mike

Post by Mike »

wolves01 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:28 am
Mike wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:23 am
I have to say, I'm completely disinterested in this season. Part of it stems from the lack of in-person games. Other parts are horrible home game broadcasts and complete lack of knowledge of who is on the team. Wondering how others feel about this year?
I have to say I am also having a lack of interest. I will watch the game when I am position to watch it. I agree it's hard to keep my interest up when I don't know the players. I know a few but that's all. The home telecasts are brutal. It's like watching a high school game. Not the quality of play but the camera shots. I like going to games. I am looking forward to next year.