2021 Season

Talk about the Chicago Wolves, the AHL, and other hockey in general here. Not hockey? Head outside to The Great Outdoors.

Note: The old message board is officially dead. They took away the old version of PHP, meaning it won't run, and I didn't have enough time to try to upgrade to the new version. You will need to re-register to post!
Wollvesfan86

Re: 2021 Season

Post by Wollvesfan86 »

Well, you attempt to call me out, I stand by the fact that I could deal with lower quality, as in lower quality than last year. But, this is lower than expected, hence my complaint. The combination of the bad angle and the net makes it almost unwatchable. Have you watched the home games? It's not a decent view. I understand that Hoffman is far from an ideal setup, but this can't be the best possible view. That is why I brought up providence, they are playing in a similar sized rink, but have considerably better coverage, not tv quality, but acceptable. I'm not really concerned with who's fault it is, weather it is the wolves, Hoffman estates, or ahltv, it could be improved.

chilly666

Post by chilly666 »

i have watched the games and it doesn't bother me. that might be because i've watched other games via hockeytv that have nets up all along the side of the rinks or just because i don't let it bother me like you let it bother you. but either way, you can't say one thing, then keep crying when you get what you ask for.

complain to the team. that's the only thing that might make a change happen. at the very least you can get an explanation (maybe) from them as to why the setup is the way it is. complaining on here just does nothing except to complain.

Wollvesfan86

Post by Wollvesfan86 »

First of all I'm not crying. Second, I'm sorry, I wasnt aware that im not allowed to share my opinion on a public forum. Third, great it dosent bother you, that is fantastic, it bothers me that I can't see the puck frequently. Finally, as I already explained, I did not contradict my original statement, i could deal with worse than regular tv coverage, but this is much worse than I expected. Sorry that my opinion differs from yours, did not realize that you owned the internet.

chilly666

Post by chilly666 »

you've been whining in here everyday about it. i never said you can't share anything for christ sakes. you're just a broken record of whiny about it.

yes you did contradict your original statement. you said you'd be ok with lower quality and in the end, you're not ok with it. that's the definition of a contradiction.

if you want it fixed or an explanation, then go to the team. especially for as much as you've come on here and whined since the season started.

Wollvesfan86

Post by Wollvesfan86 »

Lol, I would be fine with lower quality, not with horrible quality. What dont you understand about that. If you dont like my posts dont read them. Each post was about something different. No need to be an ass.

chilly666

Post by chilly666 »

the quality is not horrible. what you're whining about is something that has nothing to do with the video but something inside the arena causing you an issue.

don't like it, don't watch then. simple solution to your problem. you'll be much happier and less whiny if you choose that option.

Wollvesfan86

Post by Wollvesfan86 »

Lol, I'm not whining but thanks. Clearly it is about something in the arena, the net. Great observation. Even though I made that perfectly clear from the beginning. Do you have anything constructive to add?

chilly666

Post by chilly666 »

do you have anything to add that isn't whining or crying?
Wollvesfan86 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:20 am
Wow, the video feed was worse than I feared. At a minimum, the net needs to go. Hopefully they work on it. Honestly, the ECHL has better quality video. Hopefully I get my money's worth on the away games.
Wollvesfan86 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:41 pm
How difficult and time consuming would it be to take down the netting for the games? Is there a liability issue involved?
Wollvesfan86 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:19 pm
I feel ripped off. AHLTV has been pure trash so far.
Wollvesfan86 wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:16 pm
AHLtv issues continue. Trying to watch the SJ vs TUC game, keep getting a playback error every couple minutes. Switched to the away feed, hoping for better results
but sure, you're not whining or crying? you're a walking contradiction of lies.

are you ever going to complain to the team about your issues? i'm not the one whining about it on an almost daily basis like you.

Wollvesfan86

Post by Wollvesfan86 »

Not whining or crying tough guy. Just posting my opinion, which is NOT a contradiction. Do you have a good grasp on the English language? I already emailed the wolves about it. Do you seriously think that I couldn't come up with that idea without you telling me? Anyway, I'm really tired of your crap, if you have nothing constructive to say, just stop. Your attempts to be an internet bully are laughable.

chilly666

Post by chilly666 »

sorry you're someone who needs to be consoled and coddled. god forbid you be called out for garbage contradictions and whining.

omg it's not what i want, so im gonna piss and moan about it because mommy gave me what i wanted when i cried wha wha wha im now gonna call you a bully because i can't handle the truth.

i forgot this country is full of babies who cry wolf when they don't get their ass kissed. god damn snowflakes.

i forgot that being honest and not kissing everyone's ass is frowned upon in the world now-a-days.

also, no i didn't you would think to email the team. you didn't look up that the icehogs weren't owned by the hawks before posting it. you also didn't email the team about a tv schedule, just asked here first. so i mean, the track record is what it is.

also, save the response calling me a meanie pants and how you're not crying. don't like the video feed, then don't watch it. again, the simple solution to your problem.