2021 Season

Talk about the Chicago Wolves, the AHL, and other hockey in general here. Not hockey? Head outside to The Great Outdoors.

Note: The old message board is officially dead. They took away the old version of PHP, meaning it won't run, and I didn't have enough time to try to upgrade to the new version. You will need to re-register to post!
wolfkeeper
Site Admin

Re: 2021 Season

Post by wolfkeeper »

It was very difficult even for me to keep interest this season. I prioritized watching the road games, since the home broadcasts were absolutely brutal. Still saw some amazing hockey at times though.

Mike

Post by Mike »

wolfkeeper wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 10:06 am
It was very difficult even for me to keep interest this season. I prioritized watching the road games, since the home broadcasts were absolutely brutal. Still saw some amazing hockey at times though.
I agree. When I see it is a road game I get more interested

wolves01

Post by wolves01 »

wolfkeeper wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 10:06 am
Ditto, but I eventually lost interest in road games. Looking forward to a 'normal' season starting this fall.