2021 Season

Talk about the Chicago Wolves, the AHL, and other hockey in general here. Not hockey? Head outside to The Great Outdoors.

Note: The old message board is officially dead. They took away the old version of PHP, meaning it won't run, and I didn't have enough time to try to upgrade to the new version. You will need to re-register to post!
WolfBoy

Re: 2021 Season

Post by WolfBoy »

wolfkeeper wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:57 pm
Wollvesfan86 wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:55 pm
Cool, thanks. I haven't had the firestick long, I will have to look for the app
I didn't see a search under "apps", I went to the search on the main menu and just entered "AHL" and it found it.
Cool, will add it also, thx for the info.

Wollvesfan86

Post by Wollvesfan86 »

I welcome the Milwaukee players, especially as a Preds fan. But, I find it a little strange that they are pairing up rival teams.

WolfBoy

Post by WolfBoy »

Wollvesfan86 wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:50 pm
I welcome the Milwaukee players, especially as a Preds fan. But, I find it a little strange that they are pairing up rival teams.
The only reason this is happening is because it's going to be a "strange" season. We are the closest team to them, & we are helping them out, in a time of need.

chilly666

Post by chilly666 »

wolfkeeper wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:05 am
The lighting in Hoffman Estates is pretty good. The question will be setting up cameras. Obviously there's room for a couple of guys on the glass in the corners, and there's an area at the top of the spectators area where you can put a cameraman -- in fact they did that at the exhibition games to record gameplay.
realistically, they only need three cameras at most setup. one for each zone (can be at end facing play, not on side) that can be switched to depending on where the play is. i watch games from the nahl in which they use one camera and it's so close to the ice on an overhang or pillar that half the play is missed along the near side boards and in the near corners to the camera. it sucks. as long as the cameras are set up in the right spots, it'll be ok. but if they choose to only use one camera, it could be rough depending on where it's placed.

Mike

Post by Mike »

wolves01 wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:26 pm
CreedFeed wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:58 am
So i guess you all have to accept us Milwaukee fans hopping on board the train this season :lol:
Welcome aboard! Just leave the Cheeto at home though. :D
Or the Milwaukee fans have to accept being Wolves fans this season. ;) :)

Should be a great season.